Welcome to Lead X Transport your local reliable minibus hire and coach hire transport company. We here at Lead X Transport will offer you the very best transport at the very best price. We can carry from 8 passengers to 72 passengers as we have a very large fleet of minibuses and coaches. For a no obligation quote please give us a call or fill in the quote form below and we will get back to you with a detailed quotation.
- Airport Transfers
- We are specialists in airport transfers and we cover all UK airports at unbeatable rates.
- Lead X Transport can supply you with the very best coaches and minibuses to make big day the one to remember.
- If you would like your minibus hire on your birthday give Lead X Transport a call today and save 20%.
- Day Trips
- We have a fixed pricing policy for day trip minibus hire so you know exactly what you are paying before you travel.
- School Trips
- We currently work with 6 schools so you are guaranteed a reliable and professional school coach hire.
- Corporate Events
- Why not try our executive minibus and coach hire service to give your company a professional image.
- Sport Events
- Have a sporting event t o attend, please give Lead X Transport a call as we cater for all sporting events.
- European Trips
- Last year we were voted UK�s number 1 European coach hire transportation company by CAB.
Lead X Transport is a well established provider of minibus hire and coach hire transport to all locations across the UK and Europe. We are a family run business established to provide the highest level of minibus hire and coach hire whilst keeping our prices very competitive. We are a customer oriented company that prides itself on receiving numerous awards from the coach hire industry. What Lead X transport Offers You:
- We can accommodate any number of passengers as we have a large fleet of vehicles
- Lead X Transport is a family run business putting your first.
- We have the very latest minibuses and coaches from 8-72 passenger vehicles.
- We will beat any written quotation guaranteed and refund you the difference.
- With just a single form to fill, you can get a free no obligation quote within minutes.
- Contract work is welcome from schools, hospitals, businesses, charities etc.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards including, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Call Now on the number at the top of the page and book your transport with Lead X.
All bookings are made subject to both LeadX Minibuses terms below and the specific booking conditions of your relevant Travel Supplier. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read, understood and agree both prior to booking.
Delays to Service:
No responsibility or liability whatsoever can be accepted by LeadX Minibuses for traffic congestion, road accidents, adverse weather conditions or other matters outside its reasonable control which may cause delay. Both parties expressly recognise in transport such as coach hire that buses can be late as a normal cause of business without negligence on behalf of the coach hire company (typically due to previous customer delays, traffic, accidents and mechanical problems).
If any driver is delayed by more than 60 minutes with one of our coaches getting to the passengers then a refund may be considered. If we are unable to replace a delayed coach within 1 hour and 30 minutes and the client chooses to make their own alternative travel arrangements they will be entitled to a refund for that leg of the journey.
If for any reason the driver has to re-route the journey due to traffic, adverse weather conditions or any unforeseen reasons and cannot get the passengers to the destination on time, neither the driver or LeadX will be held liable for any loss incurred for eg missed flights, paying extra for alternative transport, missed events or lateness to meetings etc. Also if the vehicle allocated to the journey has a mechanical issue prior to the journey or on the journey and LeadX cannot find an alternative vehicle, LeadX will not be held liable for any loss incurred and will not pay out any compensation under any circumstance; at managements discretion they may allow the deposit to be refunded.
If a booking is cancelled in writing by the Customer with more than 5 days left before the date of travel, other than the initial deposit paid by the Customer, the Customer will have no further costs to pay.
If a booking is cancelled by the Customer with less than 5 days’ notice, payment in full will be due to LeadX Minibuses from the Customer. Deposits are non refundable on bookings cancelled by the Customer. We are however prepared to roll over deposits onto alternative trips at the time of cancellation.
LeadX Minibuses act as an interface between you and various third party suppliers of travel services (\"Travel Suppliers\") through which you can book the transport you need for your journey. When LeadX Minibuses processes your booking the contract will be between you and the Travel Supplier. LeadX Minibuses accepts no responsibility or liability for the acts or services provided by Travel Suppliers. LeadX Minibuses acts only as an agent. Any journies carried out with LeadX clients without pre-arrangement through LeadX booking staff will not be insured and the travel company will be liable for a 50% fee of the journey.
Damages / Spillage
Any damage/spillage caused by the passengers will be charged accordingly by the driver at a minimum rate of £25 this also includes soft drinks water wine spirits or any form of liquid. Any fines for misuse, damage or spillages have to be paid in cash to the driver.
Smoking or drinking is not permitted unless it has been agreed prior to booking; also it MAY be allowed at drivers discretion but only if driver has agreed for passengers to do so.
Extra drop offs / re route / extra hours
Any extra drop offs which are not included on the initial booking will be charged at a minimum of £10-25 per drop at the drivers discretion, any amount charged will have to be paid in cash to the driver. If for any reason the customer requires extra stay by the driver, if the driver can accommodate their requirements, they have to pay £50 per hour minimum charge and an hourly rate of £50 thereafter.